Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Blog Swap 2011

Amy sent me a package for Summer Blog Swap and it's taken me awhile to blog about it. But! I was super excited to get it, and there was some pretty cool stuff in there. So I'm sending hers off tomorrow morning, hope she gets it soon.
   





The pinkish sticks are strawberry scented incense. They really smell like strawberries! Super awesome. The pencils are 'Where The Wild Things Are' which is perfect. I grew up with that book, and had some stuffed animals too. I also played Max in a play inspired by the book in elementary school. So what if my tail fell off in the middle of the second act, I was the best Max ever!


So read Amy's blog in a week or so to find out what I got her.Your'e gonna want to check it out!

Misc:
Listening To: South park rip on High School Musical
Smelling: Nag Champa incense
Loving: 'Where The Wild Things Are'


-H

1 comment:

  1. Saw your little text about smelling nag champa. That is my FAVORITE incense. I'm all out right now... I should go to Whole Foods and get some tomorrow.

    So glad you like the package! Can't wait to open mine when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete